Startup.Network has announced that the next 143 Startup Battle will be held in Dubai on April 24th. During the startup event, the most successful startups will compete for the attention of select members of venture funds and angel investors.
“We have already organized more than 100 Startup Battles in various cities of Europe, the Middle East, and the USA. We have helped more than 100 entrepreneurs raise money,” said the company in a statement.
According to the company, the Startup Battle will allow attendees to:
- find investors; raise money from venture funds and private investors;
- acquire practical advice from experienced venture capital professionals;
- find partners and clients, expand your network;
- present your startup to a wide audience and the investment community.
In order to participate in the event, attendees need to register their startups, and fill in the profile on the Event Page. All applications will be reviewed by the Startup.Network team and the registrants will be contacted you the team’s feedback.
Startup Battle will be held in two stages:
- Panel Discussion on topic “How to structure your startup to get investors excited”.
- Pitch Session.
The ticket cost for guests is $49. Tickets are on sale on the Event Page.