HP has launched the new Neverstop Laser printer designed for small business owners in emerging markets. According to HP, the Neverstop Laser is an entirely new, rapid-reload laser printer that enables entrepreneurs to no longer waste time on interruptions. With a first-of-its-kind toner supply system that allows users to replace toner in seconds, HP Neverstop Laser ensures small business owners can stay in their business flow – while getting the most value from their printer.
“By reducing common printing interruptions with breakthrough innovations, mobile applications and digital integration, HP Neverstop Laser gives entrepreneurs a competitive edge to turn their passion into a thriving business,” said Anneliese Olson, Global Head and General Manager of HP’s Home Printing Solutions. Designed with sustainability in mind – HP Neverstop Laser is made with more than 25 percent recycled plastic by weight while the toner reload kit is made of 75 percent recycled plastic by weight.
Key features include:
- Up to 5,000 pages without interruptions
- Print up to 5,000 pages right out of the box with virtually no interruptions-perfect for high-volume printing
- Reload mess-free toner in seconds
- A revolutionary supply system lets you quickly and easily reload toner levels in 15-seconds without making a mess
- Easy mobile scanning and printing with mobile print app, HP Smart App